Signal Bay Waterpark is an award-winning family water park located in Manassas, VA. It boasts over 130 slides, family-friendly flumes, rapids, and other water attractions. In addition, Signal Bay Waterpark offers 6,500 square feet of wet and dry activity space for games and recreation, and a restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor seating options. It’s the perfect place for a fun-filled family day out. If you are looking for a day of fun with the kids, Signal Bay Waterpark is a great choice. Here’s everything you need to know about this family-friendly attraction.
The main attraction at Signal Bay Waterpark is its 130+ slides and water rides. This includes several water slides for all ages, including the Double Drop slide, the Boomerang Bay, the Race Track, and the Hurricane Bay. You can also find flumes and rivers in various shapes and sizes, including the “O’fall”, “Wet and Wild”, and the four-lane “Soak Station”. Other features at the Signal Bay Waterpark include a lazy river, a wave pool, a children’s pool, a spa, a café and bar, a store, and more. Near the end of the day, you can cool off in the outdoor pool, relax at the lazy river or wave pool, or enjoy a meal from the café and bar.
If you are looking for a fun and exciting day out for the whole family, you will love Signal Bay Waterpark. The water park has more than 130 slides, so there is something for everyone. There are also several flumes, rivers, and other activities designed for younger guests. This water park is located in Manassas, a suburb of Washington, DC. It’s just 45 minutes from the nation’s capital and is a great place to go for a day of fun with the family.
- Slip and Slide - The Double Drop slide is a great way to get wet. You can also go down the Aqua 360 slide, the Double Back slide, the Flow Rider slide, the Wild River Splash slide, the Whirlpool Rapids, and the Wild Pools. - Raft Your Way Down - The Wild River Slides are a great way for you to cool off. You can also go down the Log Ride, the River Slides, the River Runners, the Speed Sliders, and the Triple Railers. - Explore the Rivers - You can find other rivers in the park, such as the River Explorers, the Rivers of Adventure, and the Rivers of Imagination. You can also explore the Rivers of Brilliance, the Rivers of Destiny, and the Rivers of Friendship. - Challenge Your Kids - The Splash Pad is a great activity to help your kids relax and de-stress. You can also go down the Frog Hopper and the Soak Station slides to help them cool off. For even more fun, challenge your kids to a race down the Slingshot Ramp. - Browse the Store - Browse the store to find souvenirs, snacks, toys, and more. You can also get food from the café and bar, or rent a party room for your upcoming event.
- The Double Drop Slide - This slide is one of the main attractions at Signal Bay Waterpark. It is known for its double drop where you drop down at a 45-degree angle. You can also go down the Aqua 360 Slide, the Wild River Splash Slide, the Whirlpool Rapids, and the Wild Pools.
- The Wild River Slides - The Wild River Slides are a great way to cool off in the summer heat. You can also go down the Log Ride, the River Slides, the River Runners, the Speed Sliders, and the Triple Railers.
- The Splash Pad is a great place to take a break from the action. You can also explore the Frog Hopper and the Soak Station slides to help your kids cool off.
- The Log Flume is a water ride that takes you through a series of twists and turns. You can also explore the Rivers of Imagination, the Rivers of Brilliance, and the Rivers of Destiny.
- The Raging Rapids are a series of rapids that make you think you are in the middle of a wild river. You can also go down the River Rips and the Rapids Racers.
The Signal Bay Waterpark has a café, a bar, and an outdoor patio for dining and grilling. You can find food like burgers, pizza, salads, and more. There is also a kids’ menu, so your entire family can dine together. You can order from the menu, or you can order from the kids' menu if you are eating with children. There is also a grab-and-go option if you are pressed for time. Another great way to spend a day at the water park is with a night at the Signal Bay Waterpark Blackpool tent. This is a section of the water park that offers live music every night. You can also bring your own food and drinks, and make this a day at the water park getaway.
The Signal Bay Waterpark in Manassas Park, VA is a great place for the whole family to spend a day out. With more than 130 slides, the park offers something for everyone, from toddlers to teens. This is the place for summer family fun, so get your bags packed and get ready for an unforgettable day at Signal Bay Waterpark
Written Driving Directions From This POI To The Next POI
Start: Signal Bay Waterpark
9300 Signal View Dr, Manassas Park, VA 20111, United States
3 min (0.4 mi)
Turn right toward Signal View Dr
25 min (15.9 mi)
Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Signal View Dr
Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Signal Hill Rd
Pass by Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews (on the left in 0.2 mi)
Turn left onto Liberia Ave
Continue onto VA-294 W
Turn right onto VA-234 N/Prince William Pkwy
Use the right lane to merge onto VA-28 S/Nokesville Rd via the ramp to US-17 S
Turn right onto VA-215/Vint Hill Rd
3 min (1.8 mi)
Turn left onto State Rte 602
Continue onto Rogues Rd
Turn right onto Farm Station Rd/Watson Dr
Turn left onto Lineweaver Rd
Destination will be on the left
End: The Cold War Museum
7172 Lineweaver Rd, Warrenton, VA 20187, United States
Embedded Driving Directions From Marines Plumbing Service of Manassas To This POI
Written Driving Directions From Marines Plumbing Service of Manassas To This POI
Start: Marines Plumbing Service of Manassas
12084 Cadet Ct, Manassas, VA 20109, United States
5 min (1.6 mi)
Head southeast toward Cadet Ct
Turn left toward Cadet Ct
Turn right toward Cadet Ct
Turn right onto Cadet Ct
Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Wellington Rd
Turn right onto VA-234 S/Prince William Pkwy
7 min (5.5 mi)
9 min (3.6 mi)
Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto VA-294 E
Continue onto Liberia Ave
Pass by LongHorn Steakhouse (on the right in 0.5 mi)
Turn right onto Signal Hill Rd
Turn left onto Signal View Dr
Destination will be on the right
End: Signal Bay Waterpark
9300 Signal View Dr, Manassas Park, VA 20111, United States